Here's how you can add the ZMX Sheet Music Store to your MySpace page, in six easy steps:
- Go to the ZMX MySpace page.
- You will see the ZMX sales platform there. Just above it, top right, above the cart symbol, select View App.
- A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm. Click Add. The ZMX module is now available to your profile.
- Now customize your profile by selecting (at the very top) My Stuff > Profile > Customize.
- Select Modules, Add the ZMX Widget, and select Publish.
- In our App at the bottom left is a button that says Configuration. Select it and type the artist's name.
That's it! Your fans can now buy sheet music directly from your MySpace page.
Follow @ZMXMusic Tweet
- NEW! Barenaked Ladies (September, 2013)
- NEW! City and Colour (April, 2013)
- NEW! - Ghosts - the new Mayday Parade single! (August, 2013)
- NEW! Forever the Sickest Kids (May, 2013)
- NEW! The Apples in stereo (November, 2012)
- NEW! - Mayday Parade! (September, 2012)
- New Tegan & Sara Sheet Music!
- ZMX Music Adds Josh Kelley, Tegan and Sara, and Julian Drive