About ZMX Music
Digital music has fueled an explosion in variety and choice for everyone. Exciting new technologies are helping musicians create and distribute their own music and, as a result, consumers have easy access to a much greater variety of music, at prices lower than ever before.
Things haven't changed so quickly for printed music, however. Prices remain high, purchasing is difficult, and the selection of available music remains limited. In fact, the way the traditional print business is structured, most popular artists can't even get their songs produced in print.
ZMX Music is out to change this. We’re enabling thousands of artists to make their music available in print, more conveniently and at lower prices than ever before. The artists establish a new revenue stream, and the fans finally have an opportunity to buy sheet music for the artists and songs they love.
- NEW! Barenaked Ladies (September, 2013)
- NEW! City and Colour (April, 2013)
- NEW! - Ghosts - the new Mayday Parade single! (August, 2013)
- NEW! Forever the Sickest Kids (May, 2013)
- NEW! The Apples in stereo (November, 2012)
- NEW! - Mayday Parade! (September, 2012)
- New Tegan & Sara Sheet Music!
- ZMX Music Adds Josh Kelley, Tegan and Sara, and Julian Drive